Say it isn’t so!
My cousin, the brilliant surgeon, told me of the time that a hospital board member barged into the operating room during a gall bladder surgery and told him they should remove the patient’s kidney. He had done the Google search, you see.
It’s a joke, of course, but…
“We would never consent to surgery from a surgeon who hadn’t been to medical school, and perhaps even more important, from one who who hadn’t kept up on the latest medical journals and training. And yet there are people who take pride in doing their profession from a place of naïveté, unaware of or unfamiliar with the most important voices in their field.”
Radio stations would simply be transformed if only those most qualified to make a decision in a certain area were the ones that actually made the decision.
On next week’s show I’ll tell you the story of ‘666,’ introduce you to a man named Noel Burch, and invite you to play along. That’s a tease, don’tcha know?
- Frost Advisory #450 – What’s The Shared Experience? - March 24, 2019
- Frost Advisory #449 – The Power Of Creativity - March 17, 2019
- Frost Advisory #448 – A Programming Lesson From Daylight Saving Time - March 11, 2019
- Frost Advisory #447 – The Problem With Breaking News - March 4, 2019
- Frost Advisory #446 – Make It Better - February 25, 2019