Whenever you’ve got something working, and the phones are active, it’s important to not have responses just blend into only one ‘camera angle.’ Varying emotions being expressed and BREVITY are mandatory.
Just like a great movie. Whenever the plot starts to get too familiar, or a scene lasts too long, it doesn’t work.
So… you want a different thought in each call, not just the same premise with different names or details. And all you want to use is a little one-thought “bullet” from the call. Remember that each call you air is a sound bite, and the SUM of the sound bites is the complete conversation.
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #389: Selling versus Telling - November 18, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #388: Degree of Fit - November 13, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #388: Degree of Fit - November 11, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #387: Re-imagining Interviews - November 5, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #386: To Tease or Not to Tease – and Why - October 28, 2020