Whenever you’ve got something working, and the phones are active, it’s important to not have responses just blend into only one ‘camera angle.’ Varying emotions being expressed and BREVITY are mandatory.
Just like a great movie. Whenever the plot starts to get too familiar, or a scene lasts too long, it doesn’t work.
So… you want a different thought in each call, not just the same premise with different names or details. And all you want to use is a little one-thought “bullet” from the call. Remember that each call you air is a sound bite, and the SUM of the sound bites is the complete conversation.
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #374 – Dog Chasing Its Tail - August 5, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #373 – Funny Isn’t the Goal - July 29, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #372 – How to Use Listener Feedback on the Air - July 22, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #371 – There’s Always Another Level - July 15, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #370 – It’s Not Really a Conversation - July 8, 2020