When you do something on the air that makes the listener think “Me too,” you hit the jackpot. Memories and shared experiences aren’t just about what happened and when it happened. They’re about the Emotions that people feel when they go (or went) through them.
This is why “interesting” isn’t the same as “relevant.”
When you tap into Emotions, you gain DEPTH.
Most of the subpar shows are just about things, data, facts, and “fluff” srories. These are almost always boring. But when an emotion is called up, people “lean in” with their ears.
Emotions are the goal of everything that we do.
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #410 – The Elevator Trip - April 14, 2021
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #409: A Lesson in Greatness – Robert W. Walker - April 7, 2021
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #408: The Opposite - March 31, 2021
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #407: The Rule Of Three Is Now The Rule Of Two - March 24, 2021
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #406: A Lesson from Alex Trebek - March 17, 2021