To the listener, it’s all about Discovery.
As long as I’m discovering something (if it’s relevant to my life and interests), we’re good. When that stops, it’s “See ya.”
So you have to avoid repetition, and you have to always be moving forward.
This is why, as a coach, I can zero in on what a show needs quickly, because I’m always looking for the answers to two questions:
“What did we learn?”
And “What did we learn about you?”
Both of those things are essential.
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #314 – How to Make Interviews and Phone Calls Not Suck - June 12, 2019
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #313 – Two Ways to be a Talent “Investigator” - June 5, 2019
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #312 – A Lesson From David Cone - May 29, 2019
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #311 – Why Your Imaging is Boring People to Death - May 22, 2019
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #310 – Why You Want To Talk To ONE Person - May 15, 2019