To the listener, it’s all about Discovery.
As long as I’m discovering something (if it’s relevant to my life and interests), we’re good. When that stops, it’s “See ya.”
So you have to avoid repetition, and you have to always be moving forward.
This is why, as a coach, I can zero in on what a show needs quickly, because I’m always looking for the answers to two questions:
“What did we learn?”
And “What did we learn about you?”
Both of those things are essential.
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #302 – Looking in the Window - March 20, 2019
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #301 – Stop TRYING to be Noticed - March 13, 2019
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #300 – Two Segments, Max - March 6, 2019
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #299 – Discovery - February 27, 2019
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #298 – Keeping Things Simple Enough for the Listener - February 20, 2019