Facebook is ten years old, perhaps you’ve heard. Log in and you’ve probably seen something like this:
Here’s my Facebook movie. Find yours at…
Our radio stations can learn a thing or two from this campaign.
Facebook’s birthday isn’t about Facebook. It’s about you.
Roy Williams says…
“We buy what we buy to remind ourselves – and tell the world around us – who we are… We’re attracted to reflections of ourselves.”
Something to consider – hundreds of millions of movies have been created without anyone even being asked to. Facebook simply made it easy for you to see what your friends were doing.
- Frost Advisory #470 – What Kind Of Show Is It? - August 18, 2019
- Frost Advisory #469 – Keep The Conversation Going: A Lesson From Facebook - August 13, 2019
- Frost Advisory #468 – They Made Me Move The Furniture - August 5, 2019
- Frost Advisory #467 – Our Desire To Be Known - July 29, 2019
- Frost Advisory #466 – When Life Happens: Part Two - July 25, 2019