Facebook is ten years old, perhaps you’ve heard. Log in and you’ve probably seen something like this:
Here’s my Facebook movie. Find yours at…
Our radio stations can learn a thing or two from this campaign.
Facebook’s birthday isn’t about Facebook. It’s about you.
Roy Williams says…
“We buy what we buy to remind ourselves – and tell the world around us – who we are… We’re attracted to reflections of ourselves.”
Something to consider – hundreds of millions of movies have been created without anyone even being asked to. Facebook simply made it easy for you to see what your friends were doing.
- Frost Advisory #486 – Knock Knock! Who’s There? - December 9, 2019
- Frost Advisory #485 – Won’t You Be My Neighbor? - December 1, 2019
- Frost Advisory #484 – ‘Tis The Season To Be Boring - November 24, 2019
- Frost Advisory #483 – It’s Beginning To Sound A Lot Like Christmas - November 17, 2019
- Frost Advisory #482 – A Programming Lesson For Veterans Day - November 11, 2019