There is a neighborhood in my town where the billboard messages have a similar theme, seemingly choreographed as I drive past them on the six lane highway.
“Dan (the lawyer) got me $800,000!”
“My ticket clinic got my case dismissed”
“Divorce for Men”
“Pawn shop! Get money instantly!”
“Car accident? You could be eligible to get $10,000!”
Each billboard seems to be tapping into the unspoken question, “How can I get what’s coming to me?”
“…anticipate and answer your customer’s unspoken questions. Don’t blather on about the things you wish they cared about – even if those are the things the customer really ought to care about – until you’ve first answered the question that’s on their mind.”
Too many radio stations seem to be answering questions no one is asking.
- Frost Advisory #536 – November 22, 1963; The Day The World Changed - November 23, 2020
- Frost Advisory #535 – Brace Yourself For The Complaints - November 17, 2020
- Frost Advisory #534 – So, Who Won The Election? - November 9, 2020
- Frost Advisory #533 – What, Not Who, Are You Voting For? - November 1, 2020
- Frost Advisory #532 – I Love You, But I Hate Your Politics - October 26, 2020