There is a neighborhood in my town where the billboard messages have a similar theme, seemingly choreographed as I drive past them on the six lane highway.
“Dan (the lawyer) got me $800,000!”
“My ticket clinic got my case dismissed”
“Divorce for Men”
“Pawn shop! Get money instantly!”
“Car accident? You could be eligible to get $10,000!”
Each billboard seems to be tapping into the unspoken question, “How can I get what’s coming to me?”
“…anticipate and answer your customer’s unspoken questions. Don’t blather on about the things you wish they cared about – even if those are the things the customer really ought to care about – until you’ve first answered the question that’s on their mind.”
Too many radio stations seem to be answering questions no one is asking.
- Frost Advisory #565 – Sitting Next To Warren - June 14, 2021
- Frost Advisory #564 – Daddy, Tell Me A Story - June 6, 2021
- Frost Advisory #563-How Will Your Station Be Remembered? A Memorial Day Idea - May 31, 2021
- Frost Advisory #562-Free Tacos With Purchase - May 24, 2021
- Frost Advisory #561 – The Bridge Between Two Souls: Your Station And Your Listeners - May 17, 2021