We’ve all done it.
Waiting through the first part of a boring movie. You hope it will get better.
Sitting down at a restaurant. The waiter is slow to come over. Minutes tick by without giving your drink order. You hope it will get better.
In a world of instant gratification, a better choice is only a push of a button or a click of a mouse away
Don’t make your listeners wait for your station to be good.
Be good now.
It’s not just an idea. It’s the way all great program directors think.
*After reading this Frost Advisory, tune to your station and evaluate the very next thing you hear. Are your listeners having to wait for your station to be good?
- Frost Advisory #375 – Don’t Stare Directly At This: A Programming Lesson From The Solar Eclipse (Part One) - August 20, 2017
- Frost Advisory #374 – It’s Back To School Time! - August 14, 2017
- Frost Advisory #373 – “You Never Have A Second Chance… - August 6, 2017
- Frost Advisory #372 – Fans For Life - July 30, 2017
- Frost Advisory #371 – It’s Not Going To Get Better Later - July 23, 2017