We’ve all done it.
Waiting through the first part of a boring movie. You hope it will get better.
Sitting down at a restaurant. The waiter is slow to come over. Minutes tick by without giving your drink order. You hope it will get better.
In a world of instant gratification, a better choice is only a push of a button or a click of a mouse away
Don’t make your listeners wait for your station to be good.
Be good now.
It’s not just an idea. It’s the way all great program directors think.
*After reading this Frost Advisory, tune to your station and evaluate the very next thing you hear. Are your listeners having to wait for your station to be good?
- Frost Advisory #383 – Programming Lessons From The Colonel, Part Two - October 15, 2017
- Frost Advisory #382 – A Programming Lesson From The Colonel - October 8, 2017
- Frost Advisory #381 – Never Assume The Obvious Is True - October 1, 2017
- Frost Advisory #380 – The Easiest Thing In The World - September 24, 2017
- Frost Advisory #379 – It’s About The Heroes - September 17, 2017