We’ve all done it.
Waiting through the first part of a boring movie. You hope it will get better.
Sitting down at a restaurant. The waiter is slow to come over. Minutes tick by without giving your drink order. You hope it will get better.
In a world of instant gratification, a better choice is only a push of a button or a click of a mouse away
Don’t make your listeners wait for your station to be good.
Be good now.
It’s not just an idea. It’s the way all great program directors think.
*After reading this Frost Advisory, tune to your station and evaluate the very next thing you hear. Are your listeners having to wait for your station to be good?
- Frost Advisory #391 – It Needs More Salt - December 10, 2017
- Frost Advisory #390 – Maybe We’re Asking The Wrong Question - December 3, 2017
- Frost Advisory #389 – Givers And Takers: A Thanksgiving Message - November 26, 2017
- Frost Advisory #388 – A Programming Lesson From Mike And Mike - November 19, 2017
- Frost Advisory #387 – The Next Voice You Hear - November 12, 2017