We’ve all done it.
Waiting through the first part of a boring movie. You hope it will get better.
Sitting down at a restaurant. The waiter is slow to come over. Minutes tick by without giving your drink order. You hope it will get better.
In a world of instant gratification, a better choice is only a push of a button or a click of a mouse away
Don’t make your listeners wait for your station to be good.
Be good now.
It’s not just an idea. It’s the way all great program directors think.
*After reading this Frost Advisory, tune to your station and evaluate the very next thing you hear. Are your listeners having to wait for your station to be good?
- Frost Advisory #405 – You Can’t Fix Your Own Golf Swing - March 18, 2018
- Frost Advisory #404 – Too Busy To Be Great - March 11, 2018
- Frost Advisory #403 – Programming Lessons From The Life Of Billy Graham - March 4, 2018
- Frost Advisory #402 – What Do You Hear When You Listen? - February 25, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Tip #246 – Content: The 2 Lanes to Travel - February 21, 2018