So here we are. Nine months after the Chicago Cubs won their first World Series in 108 years, Chicagoland has a baby boom.
The Chicago Cubs did exactly what our stations should do… they descended on families of newborns to ensure Fans for Life. The Cubs showed up in Chicagoland hospitals with the World Series trophy, the team mascot, and beloved players surprising unexpected new parents.
“The team honored this boon of championship babies… by awarding them special Fan Club memberships (containing a “Rookie of the Year” onesie, a beanie, a special birth certificate and a personalized Wrigley Field photo marquee)… the team’s mascot, Clark, was on hand as well for a great group photo.” MLB.com
The result? Cubs fans for life.
As we arm wrestle with PPM for one additional listening occasion per week perhaps our time would be better spent by creating a radio station worthy of having fans for life.
You know, it doesn’t matter what we do if what we do doesn’t matter.
- Frost Advisory #405 – You Can’t Fix Your Own Golf Swing - March 18, 2018
- Frost Advisory #404 – Too Busy To Be Great - March 11, 2018
- Frost Advisory #403 – Programming Lessons From The Life Of Billy Graham - March 4, 2018
- Frost Advisory #402 – What Do You Hear When You Listen? - February 25, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Tip #246 – Content: The 2 Lanes to Travel - February 21, 2018