So here we are. Nine months after the Chicago Cubs won their first World Series in 108 years, Chicagoland has a baby boom.
The Chicago Cubs did exactly what our stations should do… they descended on families of newborns to ensure Fans for Life. The Cubs showed up in Chicagoland hospitals with the World Series trophy, the team mascot, and beloved players surprising unexpected new parents.
“The team honored this boon of championship babies… by awarding them special Fan Club memberships (containing a “Rookie of the Year” onesie, a beanie, a special birth certificate and a personalized Wrigley Field photo marquee)… the team’s mascot, Clark, was on hand as well for a great group photo.” MLB.com
The result? Cubs fans for life.
As we arm wrestle with PPM for one additional listening occasion per week perhaps our time would be better spent by creating a radio station worthy of having fans for life.
You know, it doesn’t matter what we do if what we do doesn’t matter.
- Frost Advisiory #521 – This Is Why We’re Here So This Is What We Must Do - August 9, 2020
- Frost Advisory #520 – It’s About Identity - August 2, 2020
- Frost Advisory #519 – What Are We Learning Through This? - July 27, 2020
- Frost Advisory #518 – Right Here, Right Now: A COVID-19 Discussion - July 20, 2020
- Frost Advisory #517 – You Can’t Make Me Because I’m A… - July 12, 2020