It was an hour that never existed.
We changed our clocks from 2am to 3am. Rod Serling might say, “Imagine if you will that one hour never existed. No babies were born. No one died. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!”
That hour doesn’t matter.
Waiting through the first part of a boring movie. You hope it will get better.
Sitting down at a restaurant. The waiter is slow to come over. Minutes tick by without giving your drink order. You hope it will get better.
In a world of instant gratification, a better choice is only a push of a button or a click of a mouse away.
Don’t treat your radio station like the hour right now doesn’t matter; that it doesn’t exist. It may be the only time that someone listens.
- Frost Advisory #470 – What Kind Of Show Is It? - August 18, 2019
- Frost Advisory #469 – Keep The Conversation Going: A Lesson From Facebook - August 13, 2019
- Frost Advisory #468 – They Made Me Move The Furniture - August 5, 2019
- Frost Advisory #467 – Our Desire To Be Known - July 29, 2019
- Frost Advisory #466 – When Life Happens: Part Two - July 25, 2019