It was an hour that never existed.
We changed our clocks from 2am to 3am. Rod Serling might say, “Imagine if you will that one hour never existed. No babies were born. No one died. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!”
That hour doesn’t matter.
Waiting through the first part of a boring movie. You hope it will get better.
Sitting down at a restaurant. The waiter is slow to come over. Minutes tick by without giving your drink order. You hope it will get better.
In a world of instant gratification, a better choice is only a push of a button or a click of a mouse away.
Don’t treat your radio station like the hour right now doesn’t matter; that it doesn’t exist. It may be the only time that someone listens.
- Frost Advisory #511 – How Do We Talk About It? - May 31, 2020
- Frost Advisory #510 – How Will Your Station Be Remembered? - May 25, 2020
- Frost Advisory #509 – What Do Your Listeners Need From You In This Moment? - May 18, 2020
- Frost Advisory #508 – Programming Advice From The Real Expert – Mom! - May 10, 2020
- Frost Advisory #507 – Do you promise? - May 3, 2020