People are searching. So many of us feel bombarded with negativity and bickering, particularly in the wake of the partisanship of the impeachment hearings. With a potential Senate trial and another election in 2020 I don’t get the sense we’re headed for a kinder, gentler new year, do you? As a result people are literally searching for something good.
Every year Google compiles a list of the most searched for words of the year. In 2019 searches for heroes soared.
Good things in the world
Throughout history, in times of uncertainty the world looks for heroes.
What makes a person a hero?
Because living life as something bigger than yourself is a hero’s journey
To everyone using their powers to empower others, search on…
As we ring in the new year dwell on this: your station is uniquely positioned, from both a strategic and faith perspective, to be what people are really searching for.
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things.”Philippians 4:8
Happy New Year!
- Frost Advisory #531 – What We Can Learn From The Little Store With A Funny Name - October 18, 2020
- Frost Advisory #530 – There Will Never Be Another NEW Format - October 12, 2020
- Frost Advisory #529 – My Very First Car: A Programming Lesson - October 4, 2020
- Frost Advisory #528 – You’ll Use Everything You’ve Ever Learned - September 28, 2020
- Frost Advisory #527 – It’s About Being Transformative; The Outside Shot - September 20, 2020