Years ago, when I was inducted into the Texas Radio Hall of Fame, I found myself sitting with an entire roomful of radio legends. All sorts of “war stories” were flying around that room, and although there was an incredibly wide range of differing personalities, it seemed like we all had one thing in common:
Never Fear Bombing.
Every mistake you make will lead to getting better, because no one wants to make the same mistake a second time.
As a talent coach, I WANT you to jump, THEN see if there’s water in the pool. “Playing it safe” is for people who don’t have very much talent.
Now obviously, you shouldn’t do something that will get you in trouble with a client or the FCC. But those are the only cautions. DO something! TODAY.
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #380 – A Tip from Acting Teacher Roy London - September 16, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #379 – Why Your Slogan Can Mess Up the Air Talent - September 9, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #378 – The Boulder in the Lobby - September 2, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #377 – The Film Editor’s Eye - August 26, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #376 – Be a Part OF the Music - August 19, 2020