This is a team show tip, and there’s a special bonus prize included.
Okay, let’s say that you’re in a 2-person team show. Here’s how the listener sees it: It’s just the three of us, over lunch together (or over breakfast, if you prefer), and once in a while, a caller joins us.
Just like in real life, the third person at the table (me, the listener) may not be saying anything, but I’m still here.
Now here’s the Easter egg – a hidden secret from my vault:
You can have an exchange between the two of you with me at the table – but you can’t ever IGNORE that I’m at the table.
Read that last point again. The minute it feels like you’re JUST talking to each other, I might as well leave.
– – – – – – –
Member, Texas Radio Hall of Fame
© 2017 by Tommy Kramer. All rights reserved.
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #323 – Kick Out “Kicker” Stories - August 14, 2019
- Tommy Kramer Tip #322 – What You Can Learn from Star Wars - August 7, 2019
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #321 – One of the Biggest Challenges with Voice Tracking - July 31, 2019
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #320 – The Female Voice - July 24, 2019
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #319 – The 80% Rule for Big Voices - July 17, 2019