This is a team show tip, and there’s a special bonus prize included.
Okay, let’s say that you’re in a 2-person team show. Here’s how the listener sees it: It’s just the three of us, over lunch together (or over breakfast, if you prefer), and once in a while, a caller joins us.
Just like in real life, the third person at the table (me, the listener) may not be saying anything, but I’m still here.
Now here’s the Easter egg – a hidden secret from my vault:
You can have an exchange between the two of you with me at the table – but you can’t ever IGNORE that I’m at the table.
Read that last point again. The minute it feels like you’re JUST talking to each other, I might as well leave.
– – – – – – –
Member, Texas Radio Hall of Fame
© 2017 by Tommy Kramer. All rights reserved.
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #397: Taking Credit for NOT Talking About it - January 13, 2021
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #396 – Production tip: Avoid Dead Silence - January 6, 2021
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #395: When to Plan the Next Break - December 30, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #394: Confidence vs. Ego - December 23, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #393 – Tasks vs. Creativity - December 16, 2020