The people who seem the most joyous, and that love their jobs, are the ones we want to listen to.
By and large, we don’t tune in to be bummed out. And you don’t even have to be funny; just happy.
Look at it this way – you get paid for moving AIR around. You SHOULD be happy about that. (Other people actually WORK for a living.)
We got into radio because it seemed like it would be fun, and it seemed easy. No one thinks “Let me find the hardest, piece-of-crap job I could possibly do, and then do THAT for the rest of my life.” We all pretty much move by “lines of least resistance.”
You’d be surprised at how many people would gladly swap jobs with you right NOW.
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #369 – A Goal Without a Plan - July 1, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #368 -Mean It - June 24, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #367 – Promos: Stop Telling Me what to Think or Feel - June 17, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #366 – A Tip from Paul Newman - June 10, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #365 – A Tip from Marlon Brando - June 3, 2020