If you truly want to be a great air talent, be a Roomba. (Yes, the little robot vacuum cleaner.) Always be looking for “dust” – things you can do better, in radio terms. Be honest about your work. Listen to yourself like it’s someone else. What would your critique of that person be?
Team shows actually have an advantage, because everyone on the show can be on the lookout. If you trust each other and set egos aside, you can improve twice as fast!
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #370 – It’s Not Really a Conversation - July 8, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #369 – A Goal Without a Plan - July 1, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #368 -Mean It - June 24, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #367 – Promos: Stop Telling Me what to Think or Feel - June 17, 2020
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #366 – A Tip from Paul Newman - June 10, 2020