We all now that one windbag who’s always at the party, telling stories that never seem to end.
And we all avoid getting sucked into a conversation with that person.
The reason is simple, but more important today than ever in the Twitter, L8R for “later,” emoji world.
Time is a person’s most precious commodity. We’re all too busy; we have things to do, and anything that impedes that is resented. The more words you use, the less effective the message is.
– – – – – – –
Member, Texas Radio Hall of Fame
© 2017 by Tommy Kramer. All rights reserved.
- Tommy Kramer Tip #227 – Millennial Overspeak, And Why You Should Avoid It - October 11, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #226 – What Listeners Value Most - October 4, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #225 – How To Zoom In On The Difference Between Openness And Transparency - September 27, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #224 – The Personality Challenge - September 20, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #223 – Varying your Resets - September 13, 2017