We all now that one windbag who’s always at the party, telling stories that never seem to end.
And we all avoid getting sucked into a conversation with that person.
The reason is simple, but more important today than ever in the Twitter, L8R for “later,” emoji world.
Time is a person’s most precious commodity. We’re all too busy; we have things to do, and anything that impedes that is resented. The more words you use, the less effective the message is.
– – – – – – –
Member, Texas Radio Hall of Fame
© 2017 by Tommy Kramer. All rights reserved.
- Tommy Kramer Tip #218 – The Real Nature of Personality - August 9, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #217 — More Words, Less Impact - August 2, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #216 – Jump-starting Getting To The Next Level - July 26, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #215 – Why You Should Never Say “Maybe” - July 19, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #214 – How birds see the world: a tip inspired by Gary Larson - July 12, 2017