We all now that one windbag who’s always at the party, telling stories that never seem to end.
And we all avoid getting sucked into a conversation with that person.
The reason is simple, but more important today than ever in the Twitter, L8R for “later,” emoji world.
Time is a person’s most precious commodity. We’re all too busy; we have things to do, and anything that impedes that is resented. The more words you use, the less effective the message is.
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #266 – Throw Me Into The Pool - July 13, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #265 – Prep Tip: The 3 Questions - July 4, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #264 – Don’t “Present it;” Just Do It - June 27, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #263 – Be A Good Disc Jockey, Too - June 20, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #262 — The Main Difference Between Facebook And Radio - June 13, 2018