Listeners, even if they’re not consciously thinking about it, value their TIME over anything else.
That’s the challenge, and why you really need to work at getting better, smoother, subtler, more animated when necessary, a great voice actor, a friend – the one they look FORWARD to being with.
Ask yourself whether there are “dead spots” in your show, or breaks where you kind of put it on autopilot. If you’re wasting the listener’s time on any sort of consistent basis, he or she is going to stop giving it to you.
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #266 – Throw Me Into The Pool - July 13, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #265 – Prep Tip: The 3 Questions - July 4, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #264 – Don’t “Present it;” Just Do It - June 27, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #263 – Be A Good Disc Jockey, Too - June 20, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #262 — The Main Difference Between Facebook And Radio - June 13, 2018