Listeners, even if they’re not consciously thinking about it, value their TIME over anything else.
That’s the challenge, and why you really need to work at getting better, smoother, subtler, more animated when necessary, a great voice actor, a friend – the one they look FORWARD to being with.
Ask yourself whether there are “dead spots” in your show, or breaks where you kind of put it on autopilot. If you’re wasting the listener’s time on any sort of consistent basis, he or she is going to stop giving it to you.
- Tommy Kramer Tip #250 – One Bad Apple - March 21, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Tip #249 – Board Work: The Lost Art - March 14, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Tip #248 – More Crayons - March 8, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Tip #247 – The Pause - February 28, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Tip #245 – What You Can Do in Six Seconds - February 14, 2018