Listeners, even if they’re not consciously thinking about it, value their TIME over anything else.
That’s the challenge, and why you really need to work at getting better, smoother, subtler, more animated when necessary, a great voice actor, a friend – the one they look FORWARD to being with.
Ask yourself whether there are “dead spots” in your show, or breaks where you kind of put it on autopilot. If you’re wasting the listener’s time on any sort of consistent basis, he or she is going to stop giving it to you.
- Tommy Kramer Tip #236 – The Coaching Process: Step 1 of 3 - December 13, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #235 – Never End With The Left Brain - December 6, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #234 – Reveal… Not Reveal With An Agenda - November 28, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #233 – What Did I Learn About You Today, and Why Does it Matter? - November 22, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #232 – The Main Ingredient - November 15, 2017