It was an hour that never existed.
We changed our clocks from 2 AM to 3 AM. Rod Serling might say, “Imagine if you will that one hour never existed. No babies were born. No one died. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!”
That hour doesn’t matter.
Waiting through the first part of a boring movie. You hope it will get better.
Sitting down at a restaurant. The waiter is slow to come over. Minutes tick by without giving your drink order. You hope it will get better.
In a world of instant gratification, a better choice is only a push of a button or a click of a mouse away.
Don’t treat your radio station like the hour right now doesn’t matter; that it doesn’t exist.
It may be the first time someone ever listens. That first listen may determine whether they ever choose to listen again.
- Frost Advisory #560 – Love What Your Listeners LoveL: A Mother’s Day Programming Lesson - May 9, 2021
- Frost Advisory #559 – It Needs More Salt: The COVID-19 Edition - May 2, 2021
- Frost Advisory #558 – The Search For The Silver Bullet - April 25, 2021
- Frost Advisory# 557 – The Power Of Names, Names, Names - April 18, 2021
- Frost Advisory #556 – What Is Your Radio Station FOR? - April 11, 2021