We hear a lot these days about being “transparent” on the air, and I get what the spirit of that is. But being totally transparent can be too close to the bone.
I always use the term “being open.”
Being open is different, and better. If you’re unsure where the line is between openness and transparency, just remember this: Nobody goes to a party to watch a guy fight with his wife. You’re in the Entertainment business. Some things SHOULDN’T be revealed.
- Tommy Kramer Tip #236 – The Coaching Process: Step 1 of 3 - December 13, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #235 – Never End With The Left Brain - December 6, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #234 – Reveal… Not Reveal With An Agenda - November 28, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #233 – What Did I Learn About You Today, and Why Does it Matter? - November 22, 2017
- Tommy Kramer Tip #232 – The Main Ingredient - November 15, 2017