We hear a lot these days about being “transparent” on the air, and I get what the spirit of that is. But being totally transparent can be too close to the bone.
I always use the term “being open.”
Being open is different, and better. If you’re unsure where the line is between openness and transparency, just remember this: Nobody goes to a party to watch a guy fight with his wife. You’re in the Entertainment business. Some things SHOULDN’T be revealed.
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #266 – Throw Me Into The Pool - July 13, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #265 – Prep Tip: The 3 Questions - July 4, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #264 – Don’t “Present it;” Just Do It - June 27, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #263 – Be A Good Disc Jockey, Too - June 20, 2018
- Tommy Kramer Coaching Tip #262 — The Main Difference Between Facebook And Radio - June 13, 2018